Playing Different Airsoft Games
The different Airsoft games are based on the recreation scrimmage game model and they allow players to re-enact military situations and develop combat strategies for fun and enjoyment. These different Airsoft games are suitable for controlled indoor or outdoors environment that is large enough for all players. Prepared Players Are Ready To Play Games When the players are properly outfitted and their Airsoft gun has been checked to see if it is properly working, the players are ready to play different games. A player must be prepared to play by having and using their protective gear, tactical gear, clothing and suits, favorite accessories, enough Airsoft pellets and of course, favorite Airsoft gun. You will enjoy your play with the spring loaded, gas or electric powered Airsoft gun in any of the different Airsoft games. Using Hand Signals Hand signals are used for silent communication between team members and as members gain more skill in understanding and using the hand signals, they will become better players. There are seven hand signals and they represent ambush, attack, enemy seen, get down, halt, hurry up and okay. Since these signals are known among opposing teams, it is best if teams customize the hand signals especially for their group so the other team cannot interpret their signals. General Rules There are general rules for the different Airsoft games that if everyone follows will make the game play fair and more enjoyable. These general rules concern how to declare a player out and what a player should do if hit.
1. A hit to the body or gear means that a player is out
2. A player is not allowed to communicate with other players after being declared out
3. Friendly fire is considered a hit
4. A player who has been hit must proceed directly to the safe zone
5. A player who has been hit must yell, "I'm hit" and go to the safe zone with hands raised
6. It does not count as a hit when a weapon is hit Assassination Games that are suitable for one team include Assassination. In the game Assassination, a captain is chosen who must avoid assassination by the person's teammates. This skill building game can teach a team about the strengths and weaknesses of their fellow players. Manhunt Manhunt is a game that is suitable for one group of players and it is similar to Assassination. The difference is that the hunted player can only have a pistol with ammunition while the hunter players can use whatever Airsoft gun they want to use. The hunters must only shoot at the hunted player while the hunted player tries to reach a designated area within a chosen timeframe. Last Player Standing Last Player Standing is a game where it is a free for all scrimmage among one group where the last player left who has not been hit is declared the winner. This game is a fast action game that can be very exciting. Capture the Flag Two teams are needed for Capture the Flag game where the object of the game is to get the other team's flag and bring it to the home team's base with the flag carried in plain view as it is taken to the other side. Hostage Rescue For the game Hostage Rescue, the first team is divided into hostages and their rescuers while the second team act as the guards. The hostages move into different spots as the rescuers keep the hostages supplied with weapons and ammunition. If the hostage team is to win the game, they must have 50% of their hostages still left when the guards are dispersed. Playing different Airsoft games is more enjoyable when everyone follows the same rules for how to declare a person out of play. The different games are suitable for different sized groups and they offer an exciting alternative to other outdoor scrimmage games.